I have a few minutes and thought I’d post something I mentioned the other day
in another forum.

When trying to move a track that’s quite a way down a long list of tracks in
the Track List Table, here’s something that will help. Let’s say you want to
move track 49 up to the top of the track list. If you try to drag it from that
far down the list, you won’t be able to because, although VoiceOver sees it,
it’s actually below what’s visible in the table to the mouse pointer. so, after
selecting track 49, move up to the second track in the list and select it.
Technically, you don’t actually have to select it but it helps to understand
what’s happening. When you mouse down on the second track and drag it up over
the first track in the table, both selected tracks will jump to the top of the
table. From there, you can choose to deselect one of the tracks and drag it
wherever but this will help get the track at the bottom to the top. This works
on multiple tracks, doesn’t matter how many.

Hope that helps,