Hi Michael,

Press F1 and F4 at the same time and then press only one of them. It should
take you out of that mode where they’re both locked. Alternatively, you can
Command=click the Shuffle button and then do the same as in pressing either the
F1 or F4 keys or clicking on the respective buttons. Hope that helps,
Slau