Hi to the list,

I got a session to mix it and after opening, there is a window, saying that
htere are missing files. After having selected to find them manually, the
workspace-browser opens to present the files and there original paths. I can
select them with VO-Default-commands without any problems, but I can’t find a
button to relink them. I didn’t try drag & drop-actions yet. Is there any
comfortable way to do it without having to perform drag & drop?

Thanks and best.

Michael