Hi list. I’ve been asked to do some  restoration work on the audio track on a
video. Basically the audio is very low in level and they want some noise
removed and things like that. My question is this. can i load the video file in
to p t and work on the audio track and re save  and keep the audio and visual
information in tact and in synk. I would assume that if i edited the audio in
any way like chop the audio track around that may throw  things out of sync but
i don’t think i will have to do that.
Thanks in advance.
Steve