From: CHUCK REICHEL
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2016 5:24 PM
To: 'Sonar Switcher' via Pro Tools Accessibility
Subject: Application for making ringtones for iphone & android phones using El
Capitan?

Hi List,
subject field says it all!
I need an Application for making ringtones for iphone & android phones using El
Capitan?
I have a new studio "ringtone" project that needs to be able to play on iphone
& android type phones?
I  understand that for iphone you change the .m4a to "m4r, is that all you half
to do?

as for the android type phones I believe they use mp3 ring tones or .oog files.
I know the ringtones must be shorter than 40 seconds.
I'm using Avid's Pro tools 12.5 so editing is not the issue creating the proper
format for any phone is the goal! :)
not sure what to get?
any apps that work on el capitan out there?
Thanks
Chuck

CHUCK REICHEL
soundpicturerecord...@gmail.com