  From: CHUCK REICHEL
  To: 'Sonar Switcher' via Pro Tools Accessibility
  Sent: Wednesday, October 12, 2016 11:23 AM
  Subject: New song production for you all.

  Ahoy List!
  Heres a song from "the WindEye project" we just finished using all Waves
plugs.
  Special thanks to Mike Lockett for his keyboard expertise! :)
  Also thanks to vinny pedulla, for his creative input.
  All guitars used the "waves GTR".
  The IR-L, Waves Convolution Reverb  were the only reverbs used.
  Wunder was the primary Mic pre also. :)

  Enjoy
  https://itun.es/us/hLDqfb

  http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/thewindeyeproject#.V-3Qj2dYM7w.email

  https://youtu.be/ZZLEo7nEej4

  Thanks

  Chuck

  Ahoy List!
  Heres a song from "the WindEye project" we just finished using all Waves
plugs.
  Special thanks to Mike Lockett for his keyboard expertise! :)
  Also thanks to vinny pedulla, for his creative input.
  All guitars used the "waves GTR".
  The IR-L, Waves Convolution Reverb  were the only reverbs used.
  Wunder was the primary Mic pre also. :)

  The verses are very timely! :)
  Heres the itunes link and, cdbaby link for anybody who wants to get it to
there mailing lists.