I'm the Band in a Box guy who you refer to.

Can I have a phone number off list to speak with you about this?

I think us talking via voice would make this easier, as I have quite a lot to say on this subject.

Also, this number is published already online, so I don't mind giving it out here. A lot of you already have my number, so I don't really care, it's fine.

You also can call me, if that would be easier for you.

704-256-8010, then choose option 1 from the main IVR menu. This will reach me directly.

If you don't get me, which you should, but if you don't, then leave me a voicemail with a number to reach you.

I'm available practically this entire evening, and all day tomorrow as well. My schedule is very very very open, and this number rings me at my home, so don't worry about work hours. It's OK, just call when you can. If this doesn't work for you, then let me know, and we can maybe do Facetime, or Skype. I'll do e-mail, but again, I have quite a few thoughts regarding BIAB.

The short answer though is, on Windows, it's accessible with JAWS scripts, but don't dare try it with NVDA. It's right now a disastrous mess over there with NVDA. I'm trying to get that resolved, but it's coming along very very slowly.

On the mac, I'm told that it's not accessible at all, but they are aware of this, and are incredibly seriously looking into it. They wanted to fully learn Voiceover where they could use it practically in their sleep before they tried taking on making it accessible, as this way, they knew exactly what things we have to encounter as blind individuals.

So, though not really worth the mac version now, as far as I know, it is in the works of getting there.

Call me though, or let me call you, one, and I will explain more the specifics.

clgillan...@gmail.com

Or again:

704-256-8010 Then choose option 1.

I welcome any of you all on this list to call me in regards to this topic.