Hi Slau,

Here are the links.  You will need to go to the product page and look
for “Try it” There you will find an authorization code for Ilok right
on the page.  Then you need to go to the product download link below
and get the plug.

It really does sound nice with just the default setting.

Product page for the code:
https://www.exponentialaudio.com/nimbus/

Download page:
https://www.exponentialaudio.com/current-downloads