Hi Ramy,
Go to the Pro Tools Preferences dialog. Navigate to and select the Metering Tab
which is the fifth tab. Navigate to the Peak/Clip area and interact.. Navigate
to the first item which will say "Peak Hold:." Navigate straight down and you
see a radio button that says "Three seconds." If you're using Flo Tools, I'd
recommend selecting this. If not, go ahead and navigate down once more to
"Infinite" and select that radio button. There's a column of radio buttons to
the right of the column you'll be navigating. It has the same options but those
options are for Clip Indication. You should set that to "Infinite."
Hope that helps,
Slau