Hi all,

Apologies in advance as there is probably a dedicated floTools forum
for such questions, but I just got my studio machine back from being
repaired and I've had no problems installing FloTools on my backup
machine but now I seem to be getting stuck somewhere with my studio
machine.

I've gone through the usual steps as I did for my other machine but
after running the installer the macro group isn't showing up in
keyboard maestro.

Any quick suggestions, I've a busy couple weeks tracking bands where I
won't have time to try much out and would love to have the faster work
flow up and running for my sanity!

Brian.