Hi Ramy,
1. When Auto Input is enabled, you will hear the playback from the track and
anything that was recorded on that track but, if the track is armed, upon
commencing a recording, you will hear the live input.

2. Try toggling the num lock key. Test the num pad to make sure other shortcuts
work like 0 for playback, etc.

3. I don't know why you wouldn't hear the other tracks. Try playing back the
Pro Tools demo session to see if you're getting audio from other tracks.

HTH,
Slau