You guys are a lifesaver! No, I really mean it! If it wasn't for you all, I
wouldn't be about to go into a session.

I was preparing for a session on a track a client's having me do which is real
real heavy on piano inthesis. So, I loaded up a blank session in PT, and went
to insert my first track which was a Ravenscroft UVI workstation plug. To my
absolute utter horror! I don't know how the fudge this happened, but my presets
were gone! Like, disappeared! I don't freakin get it! I never ever ever ever
deleted them. Ever!

I also looked in my Ivory sets, as I thought, well, ok, I really want that
Ravenscroft piano, but I don't have time now to deal with this. Just, for now,
pop an Ivory piano. I can go change it later in the mixing process phase when I
figure out what happened.

So, off to Ivory I go. Well, guess what! Yup? You guessed it disaster strikes!
No Ivory presets either! So, now, I'm thinking, sh'sh'shitt'tt'tt! What the
blue flying heck!

I looked on my backup Super Duper drive image, as I thought, surely I can just
pull 'em from there and copy them back over, gotta love Super Duper! Well, they
were not there either.

I'm still pulling out my hair trying to figure out how the hell this happened,
but the point is, I went to the Dropbox folder Slau created, and lo and behold,
there were my Ivory presets and the UVI Workstation presets which I needed. I
copied them back over to my system, and boom! All lit back up like a Christmas
tree.

You guys are amazing! Thank you thank you thank you, Slau for this folder! I'd
be busted right now if it wasn't for it being around!