Hmm ok, what keystroke would you recommend?

At 02:42 PM 4/28/2017, you wrote:
Chris,

thanks for doing this, but remember that in the case of Samplitude, the tab key is already used To move through track parametres. So it has to be something else, At least for jaws scripts users.

ProTools users, sorry for being off topic.

Best,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet