Guys,
Disregard last message.  I finally found where it needed to go.  Now, my only
other question is I am assuming that I would copy the three pro tools ravens
croft presets in to my plugin settings folder for PT.  Do I need to create any
folder within that folder for the ravens croft, and if so what do I need to
call it for this to work?  I did this once before, but it has been forever.
Also, within the UVI workstation folder in dropbox, I see other presets in
there, but I am assuming the only ones I need to copy are the multi out preset,
the close preset, and the default preset.  I seem to remember having to create
a UVI workstation folder within my plugin settings folder as I am writing this,
is that correct?  Thanks guys, help is much appreciated.
Brian