I hope so. I recently posted a few questions about Structure, and heard
absolutely not a peep from anyone. Further, I've seen absolutely not a single
post on the list since then.

I hope I've not done something to cause my subscription to be suspended due to
bad list conduct or the like. I can't imagine what I may have done. I get no
one may have known about my  questions and therefore didn't write in, but like
I say, it's not just my Structure thread. I'm seeing that I'm getting no
messages since then, period, regardless.

I'd appreciate at least someone responding to me and letting me know if my
message goes through. Perhaps respond on list, yes, but also CC me privately
that way I can determine over here what's going on, if anything.

My private address is:

clgillan...@gmail.com