Hi,

I really enjoy all of the features in Flo Tools, but there is one feature I
struggle to use like expected.

The GR (Gain Reduction) meter feedback from Flo Tools works perfectly as long
as I have focus on the track in the Mix window. But most often when I need the
GR meter values, I am adjusting some parameters in the compressor plugin
window. So, how can I be able to hear feedback from Flo Tools for the GR meter
and at the same time adjust parameters in the plugin window? I guess it might
be possible if I somewhat was able to have both windows visible on the screen
at the same time, but I do not think they currently are .. Anyone has a
solution to this?

Any suggestions are appreciated! :)

Best,
John André