Hi there,
As the subject line says I have ProTools and a mitis M 32 are mixing console.
We have been trying to get them interfaced together. We have downloaded and
installed the correct driver. My help is a cited computer tech support guy.
However, he's not that for Milyer with this type of operation. It would be nice
if we could find someone that we could talk to on the phone that would walk us
through this type of process. I'm sure that quite a few things have been done
right and I'm sure it's probably just something simple that we are not doing
that would make this work correctly. When he turns the volume is up and down on
the board he can see the changes on the computer. However, when he tries to
make changes with either the board or pro tools they won't respond together. If
someone could give me a call I would sure appreciate it my phone number is
314-802-8298. Thank you for any help you can give us. Terry Nord