Hi,

Does anybody know of any upcoming new Avid control surfaces? Any rumours
circulating?
A local dealer was convinced there would come out new products similar to the
Artist lineup, but this didn’t happen. The c/24 is great, but way overkill for
my needs and the Pro Tools Dock I would only buy for the jog wheel, since the
Artist Transport isn’t available anymore and I was too late to buy it.
I have tried the Pro Tools Control app, but is too confusing for me, so has no
extra value in that respect.

thanks,
Ronald