From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jean-Philippe Rykiel
Sent: 17 June 2017 00:02
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Juce accessibility, How to get the money?

Slau. that sounds very discouraging doesn't it?

Let me ask you, What motivated Avid to work on ProTools accessibility? I
suppose they started by Giving you all this market share blah blah, but
then, what made them change their minds?

Even smaller companies like Izotope made some of their products accessible
like Rx, even though Rx accessibility is declining with newer versions, but
it seems they were Concerned with accessibility, at least temporarily. I
wonder why. Did the boss Have a blind friend or family member? It would be
interesting to know what motivates people to do unprofitable things.

Best,

JPR

http://www.jprykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet