Hi, everyone,

I know folks have mentioned that Izotope RX has been getting less and less
accessible with these past few versions. Has anyone used RX6 with ProTools,
and specifically with FloTools and a control surface? I'm not asking about
the installer-I know it's a problem. I'm talking about the actual plugin,
and/or the stand alone app.

I have RX4 and 5 and am thinking of upgrading, particularly for the new
de-clicking stuff they've got specifically for spoken word. Just wondered if
it was worth it.

I know-"go try it!" I intend to do so and report back, but figured I'd ask
in case anyone else has already run through the trial and had success-or
frustration.

Thanks!

Satauna Howery, Voice Actor

Call/text: 518-364-8881