  From: doobie Mac
  To: Pro Tools Accessibility
  Sent: Thursday, August 03, 2017 1:50 PM
  Subject: Re: Pro Tools Accessibility for pupils who are severely sight
impaired

  Hi Christopher,

  Thank you for your swift reply. The pupil's skills with VoiceOver are not
that advanced, which in itself is an issue, and we will be supporting and
assisting the pupil in developing these this session.

  Pro Tools is also brand new to the pupil and the licences that we currently
have are dated versions of Pro Tools. We will be addressing this also.

  Can I ask what you would suggest?

  Kind regards,

  Paul