Hi Jesse,
Have you tried to save session copy.
its under the file menu.
Thats where you export or  save session copy in.
You can check to only export selected tracks and its audio and basically  it
exports the session to where you choose.
this save session copy in is used to  make a independent copy of the pt session
to send out to other studios.
Then what i do is to quit pt and find that save copy in session and launch it.
Or just make a new pt session and try importing session data from that session.
Also Have you tried "committing" those tracks in that session?
BTW wave form and volume will be found in the edit window.
Talk soon
Talk soon
Chuck