Hi Martin,
When you double-tap the key using Flo Tools, what it's doing is the default
action for the control which, in the case of a knob, is resetting it to zero
or, in the case of a fader, resetting it to 0 dB. Chi will correct me if I'm
wrong but a simple pressing of a modifier with a key won't be able to set the
pan to anything other than the middle unless it involves scripting to
specifically move it in such a way. I'm not suggesting that this will never be
the case but it's not something we've ever considered. Consider it on the
discussion list :)
Slau