Hi Slau:

Thanks so much for this great info:

concerning my last question:
If I need to edit a big audio of narration,. on my   windows Mchine,
and sonar, I was using the Noise gate to remove as much noise as I
can, then I must go to clean breathing etc, 1 by 1,
but in pro  tools, I Knew from  1 of my friends, that he can mark all
breathing inside the track, then make something to remove them at
once,
is it accessiblie for us?

Thanks.

On 10/1/17, Slau Halatyn <slauhala...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> On Sep 30, 2017, at 8:35 PM, Ramy Moustafa <ramy.moustaf...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> Hello all:
>>
>> while using pro tools, i got these questions:
>> 1-the Option D and option G, did not perform fade to start and fade to
>> end.
> Control+d and Control+g are the shortcuts to use.
>> 3- how can i arrange tracks?
>> In the Tracks List, select a track and mouse down
>> (Control+Option+Command+Shift+Space), drag then mouse up with the same
>> shortcut.
>
>> Let’s say i need to bring the track 5 after track 1, how can i do that?
>> Drag track 5 to whatever follows track one and mouse up.
>
>> 4- is there a blog in that can depict all or most of the Breething inside
>> Recording in order to delete them? or is there a way that i can select all
>> Breething and delete them at once?
> Your question makes no sense. Please restate the question.
>> Thanks in advance

Ramy MoustafaSaber
Music instructor @:
Faculty ofmusical education