Your alternative is to select the entire timeline, bounce once, if you check
the checkbox to "import after bounce, the bounced file will be imported back
into the session on a new track. Split the bounced file into your desired clips
and then you can use the Command+Shift+K command to export clips as Files and
you'll have ten separate audio files, all with the effects you had applied
through plug-ins.