Thanks so much Christopher-Mark, things like that are so incredibly easy, but only once you know how. Yet again this amazing list proves its value.  I seem to beat myself up for not knowing, or being able to work out, how to do certain things, and then I ask and somebody comes back with what seems like it should have been obvious.  I'm happy that I've been able to answer a few questions in the past in the same way, and hope my own ratio of answers to questions increases with time.

All that to say how much I appreciate your taking the time to answer, and that goes for all of us.

Very best,

Peter

On 19/12/2017 12:44, Christopher-Mark Gilland wrote:
No no no. Go to the top of the screen in the app, and you'll see a toolbar. Interact with that tool bar with VO+Shift+down arrow. then, VO+right arrow through your toolbar, and you should see the option to change to an audio CD.
---
Christopher Gilland

http://www.gshministry.org
(980) 500-9575
   ----- Original Message -----
   From: Peter Bosher
   To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
   Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2017 7:39 AM
   Subject: Help with Burn

   Hi All,

   Slau recommended the app just called 'Burn' and it certainly looks very
   accessible, but by default it burns data CD's and I just can't figure
   out how to set it to burn an audio CD. I feel as though I should be
   able to work this out, but the documentation doesn't make it clear and
   I've dug around in options and menus and just can't see how it's done.

   Best,

   Peter

   --
   You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Pro Tools Accessibility" group.    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ptaccess+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.