yeah agree chuck.

I can’t say enough about protools with speech. I learned to use PT this way.
Things have certainly progressed with newer versions, and flo tools has made
things so much quicker and easier. But it’s probably good to know how to use
protools without flo tools first incase something goes a miss with keyboard
Mystro.
I think it would be very difficult to use protools without a Num pad. I’d get a
full size mac keyboard if it were me, But not sure about the windows keyboard,
it might work but never tried this.
Steve