Hi All, and Happy New Year,

I still have the issue of FloTools only working properly once, and having to re-install it every time I start the system.

I tried uninstalling FloTools 2.31, which was the first version that gave me the problem, and going back to version 2.30, but still have the issue, so I suppose it must be something on my system rather than a bug.   Would you recommend upgrading to High Sierra now, with a chance that might fix the issue?  Anything else I could try?

Best,

Peter