Hi there,
I am going to be doing a Remote recording in a location where I will not have
access to the Internet. Can you use ProTools without access to the Internet? Oh
my ProTools applications are on board the computer. I didn’t know whether not
ProTools needs to access the Internet when you fire up the computer. Thanks for
your help in advance.

Terry Nord
 Ask me about healthy chocolate!
Yes, there is such a thing and it's good to!
ternor...@gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone