Do they still make the Distressor? that one is super flexible!

At 06:19 PM 3/13/2018, you wrote:
Hi
Pretty much all analog compressors will be blind friendly, this really depends on your budget. Personally I am a big fan of the DBX analogue compressors, more specifically the DBX 160 series, wish I had the money for one. A while back I worked in a facility who had a very nice UAD analogue compressor, I can’t remember the model at all.

Best would be to decide on a budget and then read up on models which falls within your budget, personally I find Sound on Sound magazine reviews a great source of information when it comes through equipment.

Nickus
Sent from my iPhone, please excuse any typos...