Hi My friends:
Am thinking of buying the Presonus Fader, to control my Protools, i know that
it’s just 1 fader, but will i need more than that? i mean will i control more
than 1 track at a time?
I hope if anyone is using it, can explain me:
1- will it work just after connecting or it will need special setup? i was
having the BCf2000 and it was complicated for me.
2- will it control the Plugins? i sawa video and it says that it can do, but
any problems related to Voice over?
3- For me, i can not imagine how will i use the 1 fader and 1 nob to control
everything, i mean, whenever i will be on a nob or fader, i can use it? or what?
Hope anyone can give me some High lites.

Thanks so much