Hi Lory,
You clearly go to amazing parties.
Seriously thanks for the magic keyboard information.
While I cannot help directly with the pro tools to speech situation, I use the program differently from many here, I may have a pdf suggestion.
robobraille,
www.robobraille.org
will convert pdf files into a number of different formats by sending the file to them via e-mail.
conv...@robobraille.org
you simply place your desired format in the subject line, say rtf, attach the pdf file, and the file is returned to you.
that may help with the files.
I have been meaning to ask my friend Jeff Towne who writes things
at transom if his pro tools materials are still available. Radio producers prefer using the keyboard for everything in general, so Jeff teaches pro tools at university based on this method.
will see what I can find out and post here.
Kare