Hi all,

I downloaded a triall of soothe by oeksound today, changing values on sliders
in the plugin seemed to be impossible though the bypass oversampling and other
toggle type controls work fine.

I sent a quick email outlining the issues along with a link to the apple
accessibility info for developers.

I just want to check if anyone here has made contact with them before so I can
keep that in mind as I follow up.

For anyone wondering, soothe is an almost too good to be true type plugin aimed
at automatically taming resonant peaks in vocals and such, aka a fancy de-esser.

Brian.

Sent from my smart-ish phone!