Hi again list,
Sorry for so many messages!

I've recently installed and started using FloTools and have a quick question:
I have an issue where the built-in toggle commands in ProTools doesn't report
the status like it did before.
For example, when I press Command-K VO just says "Pre-post role", instead of
"Pre-post role checked", if it is checked.
The same appears with the loop playback function (Command-Shift-L).

Any ideas of what the reason for this is?

Last but not least, big thanks to Slau and the other developers for your hard
work to accomplish this.
It definitely makes the workflow much quicker!

All the best,
Niklas