Hi Jim,
Shoot this guy a email and make sure to mention VoiceOver accessibility.
This goes for all you guys getting Waves products BTW!
Rani Merom <ra...@waves.com>
He's just under the CEO of waves he will assign a head tech to get you going
all the way through!
HTH
Chuck
"God does not play dice with the universe"
"Albert Einstein’