Hi listers,

I have a session, where I can’t drag clips to the time line. When I mark
theclip for drag, the macro is spoken, but the audio material doesn’t play
back. If I navigate to the track and try to drag the clip, the focus changes to
the finder. Recicing doesn’t work as well. If I issue the command to speak the
width of the clip list, I get the message, that the clip list is 266 points
wide. When I trresicing it, I get the same message at the end of the process.
For any reason, the clip list moved to the end of the screen. Where should it
be normally and can I drag it myself to the location, where it should be?

Thanks for help.

Stefan