Hi All:

Really am very new to Automation, am not joking, but  even when i was using
Sonar, i was trying avoid Making automation because i was not tallented in this.

Am now decided to be THe Automation guy in Egipt :D
I’m trying to improve my automation skills specially by using my Presonus
Control Surface.
Yesterday, i was trying to do automation on a vocal track.
I set my Control surface to write mode, and after that like i read in manual, i
press on touch.
I hit space to listen and i moved the Volume fader. but nothing changed.
I change the mode to ladge. but the same result,
i found in the undo that i did something , but i can not listen to Any
Automation result.
Am thinking that i have missed something? can anyone tell me is there something
i should do?
even without using the Surface, i choose ladge,and start moving teh fader with
no result.

Hope to know what am missing.
THanks