Hi everyone. Here is my second compilation of music from my non-album
library.. If anybody needs original music for their audio book, radio
show, commercial, youtube video, podcast, app, or short film etc,
please write me off list at: came...@cameronstrife.com

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAS4gjeylsE

For the gear interested out there, I used my MusicMan reflex electric
guitar, tech 21 rk5 fly rig, ssd drums, Omnisphere 2, and NI Komplete
select with my NI Komplete 88s midi controller. The speech output
feature on the Komplete Kontrol is really neat! I recently aquired
this so am still figuring it out but what a game changer!

Feel free to reply with feedback if you wish.

Thanks,

Cameron.