Hi Steve:

Thanks so much for all your  experience in this feeld.
Concerning getting the Harmony Enjin, I think it’s not possible to get it these
days, but I Have already THe Izotop, will give it a try.

Concerning the Vocalign, before Perciousing it, I need to be sure that i can
use it,  i tried on One of my friend’s daw, and i can not quantize all my vocal
tracks.
Is there a demo for it from a blind Prespective?

Thanks in advance