> On Sep 9, 2018, at 7:43 PM, Christopher Gilland <clgillan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Slau,
>
> I'm not understanding something here.
>
> In your example with ctrl+m, comma, period, and slash, how is it, if you're
> on beat 2, that ctrl+slash would take you to beat 4? Wouldn't that take you
> forward a beat, since in your example, our nudge value was set to 1 beat?
> Therefore, wouldn't you land on beat 3? not 4? I guess what I am saying is,
> ultimately, what's the difference in comma and period, vs. m and slash? Do m
> and slash move by twice the nudge value, where comma and period move the
> exact value?
>
> Chris.

Hi Chris,
Control Comma and Control Period move the insertion or selection earlier by the
nudge value or later by the nudge value respectively. Control m and Control
Forward slash do the same by the next greater nudge value. So, if the nudge
value is one beat, Control Forward Slash moves by 2 beats.
HTH,