Hi All,
Any body have a solution to get rid of effects "Reverb" while using the
Komplete  11 abby road drum kits?
I was able to dry up individual sampled snares from different banks on the
Komplete,  that I found and then save the dry individual drums on the  pro
tools aax side of things but nothing I do so far gets rid of the excessive
reverb on the Abby road drum kits.
As this snip from the Komplete manual seems to be saying I need to get sighted
assistance inside of the pro tools aax  Komplete plugin window and perform
these steps below!
Any silver bullets? :)
Heres what the Komplete manual has to say;

Working with Effects
 Bypassing Effects
 11.6 Bypassing Effects
If you temporarily want to listen to the Instrument without a specific Effect
for an A/B comparison but do not want to delete them from the Plug-in chain,
you can bypass Effects.
In order to bypass an Effect:
1. Hover the mouse over the Plug-in slot containing the Effect you want to
bypass. ⇨ Additional controls are displayed.
2. Click the Bypass button at the top left of the Plug-in slot.
→ The Effect is now bypassed and the image is grayed out.
11.7 Removing Effects
In order to remove an Effect from the Plug-in chain:
         Bypassing Effects is not supported on KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series
keyboard.
  KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series - Manual - 130
 Working with Effects
Removing Effects
 1. Hover the mouse over the Plug-in slot containing the Effect you want to
remove. ⇨ Additional controls are displayed.
2. Click the Remove button at the top right of the Plug-in slot.
→ The Effect is now removed from the Plug-in chain.
        Removing Effects from the Plug-in chain is not supported on KOMPLETE
KONTROL S-Series Keyboard.
  KOMPLETE KONTROL S-Series - Manual - 131
I'm waiting on this to finish a project so work arounds or any solutions are
much appreciated!
Thanks
Chuck