The latest version of Pro Tools and MacOS should be fine, however you will need
to check Avid’s compatibility list to see if your Project Mix is still
supported. Regarding Hard drive size, Well if you want to keep everything on an
internal hard drive, get the biggest one you can. However I’d suggest you max
out the ram if you can and get and external HD or two if the internal Drive
gets too pricey. If you already plan to store all your recordings and samples
and etc on external hard drives you could probably get away with as little as a
256GB internal drive.