Hi Guys. I’m wanting to do some drum triggering on a couple of tracks, and mix
existing drum sounds with samples. It has been suggested to me that the sound
replacer plug from avid is a good choice for this work. Is this plugin
accessible, and is this the best way of getting this job done. Or am I better
to copy my sample and use something like tab to tranzient to find all the drum
hits and copy my sample to all the beats on second track. Not sure how well
this would sink up. Any thoughts on getting this task done would be much
appreciated.

Steve