I have friends that own the Clarett 4 Pre and the Scarlet 2i4. The only
difference between the 2i4 and 2i2 is the extra pair of outputs on the back of
the unit. The app on the Mac is not accessible however You can use the iOS app.
A little tricky for certain things but definitely useable. However you will
need eyes to pair the iOS app to the Computer app before the iOS app can
control your  interface. Also while the iOS app should now work with the
Scarlet MKII series of interface I have only ever used the app with Clarett
interfaces, a 8 PreX and a 4Pre, so I can’t speak to how it works with the
scarlet interfaces. If you have any specific questions regarding the hardware
layout.  Reply back and I can find out for you. I should see the Clarett 4Pre
again in couple weeks also.
Also Focusrite support is very good about removing into your system to help you
set up the software and save routing presets. The presets can be loaded
accessibly with a screen reader once saved.
 If you can’t afford the apogee element line of interfaces (I think the apogee
iOS app is a bit easier/more straight forward to use, and it automatically
pairs so no eyes needed for that process) then the Claret 4 pre is the option I
would look at for sure