Just changed default language settings to English with no result.

Tom.

From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com [mailto:ptaccess@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Slau Halatyn
Sent: woensdag 19 december 2018 18:06
To: PTAccess List
Subject: Re: midi event list problem

Hi Tom,

I'm not sure precisely which demo you're referring to and varius demos were
made at various times where certain features either were or weren't available
within Pro Tools so I'm not sure exactly how to answer your question. Since you
mentioned Control Command Enter, I take it you're already using Flo Tools and
possibly referring to the Flo Tools demo on MIDI editing. If you can confirm
that, I'll look into it and see what issue you might be running into.

Slau