Like a lot of things, it sort of depends on how much you want to put into it.
Komplete Kontrol offers an unparalleled level of access to virtual instruments.
It's a subject that is wide ranging in scope so I couldn't possibly cover it
here. There's a WhatsApp group, email list and Drop Box associated with the
community of blind KK users so there's a lot of support there. Some people
focus highly on KK and others use it as just another tool in a larger shed. One
can get into the environment with an investment of anywhere from a few hundred
dollars to a couple of thousand and then the purchasing of third party
libraries beyond that. It all depends on one's needs. For blind users, it's the
single most accessible portal into the virtual instrument world.
HTH,
Slau