Hi, I own the Digi 003 and am looking to get both a newer interface and good vocal microphone. Before I just read some of this group's wonderful reviews and buy based off of them one thing that might help not just me but others as well as if some of you could create some interface and microphone samples like where you talk and then leave the microphone plugd in and let us hear how quiet or not so quiet the audio interface is and the microphone. I have been looking at the Focusrite Scarlet 2I2 third generation and any of the newer and even older Behringer interfaces like the U-phoria line. Any good vocal microphones would be useful demos to get. At this point I am open to any samples no matter how good or bad the quality is so I can hear what is out in the audio interface and microphone world. I am in the dropbox folder so if people put samples in that folder I will get it. Nick Gawronski