Thank you.

Chris.

On 07/29/2019 08:22 PM, John Covici wrote:
Use the / key on the numpad, that will set the start point, also
command+f1 twice in flotools.

On Mon, 29 Jul 2019 19:37:58 -0400,
Christopher Gilland wrote:

FloTools notwithstanding, I am trying to remember how to jump to
a certain time value within a session.

For example. I have imported a 3 minute long mp3 on to an audio
track. I need to, using shuffle mode with the selecter tool,
remove everything prior to the 1 minute 13 second mark. So, I'm
trying to remember how to move forward to there.

I know I could use the command to select from/to, but I'd rather
do this with the workflow of moving there, then hitting
shift+return to select to beginning rather than selecting up to
the point. I have my reasons.

So, if I don't  wanna make a selection, just jump there, provided
my counter display cluster is set in the edit window to
minute/seconds, then on my numpad, what do I type to jump to 1:13
in the session? Do I use star, or slash, and what key is the
hour/minute/second separator? Is that the decimal?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/63548543-6a5d-b12a-af61-0c76668af24f%40gmail.com.