I want to thank you for your reply. I know that sometimes you guys get
aggravated for answering little questions, but we all must start somewhere.
Thank you so much, this helps a bunch. Again thanks.

________________________________
From: ptaccess@googlegroups.com on behalf of Vaughn Brown
<jazzdress...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2019 11:47 AM
To: ptaccess@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Copy

Hi Jenny,

As no one answered you I will map out the steps for you.

1. Under options menu be sure that the timeline and edit selection is checked.
2. Track and edit selection is checked, again under options menu.
3. Interact wth the track list table and deselect and reselect the
track(s) to be edited.
4. Make sure insertion follows playback is not selected under the
cursor tool cluster in the edit window.
5. Select track(s) from the track list table.
6. Go to edit window.
7. Make timeline selection from bar 1 to bar 9, if I remember
correctly you want to select the next bar as it will then select the
actual bars you want. Using the numpad, slash 1 slash 8, then hit
enter.
8. Copy.
9. Go to bar 9 and paste.
10. Repeat step 5 and multiple pasting of the track(s) selected as
many as you want. Or use the repeat function under the edit menu after
making your timeline and track(s) selection.

--
Kindly,
Vaughn Brown

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/ptaccess/CAHPE%3DGfTYTwCO0MWs%2BQ%3Dr4UXOc%3DguvUDj6uAMC078nC4UFkDOQ%40mail.gmail.com.