Hi my name is Steve and I am a very new proTools user. I just installed
keyboard Maestro nine, Flo tools and Pro Tools 2019.6. Personally I have
been using ProTools maybe for a month actively now. I failed to look at the
Google groups posts before installing everything, but notice that some
people were warning users to not install the new keyboard Maestro 9. The
past month I have been using ProTools with Standard voice over commands and
would like to speed up my workflow, so I installed all the necessary
applications. The key command functions for Flo Tools are not working
properly in pro tools and I am unsure what the problem may be. Here is an
example of what is happening: when I am in pro tools on an audio track in
the track list table, I go to press/to toggle the inspector on. All that is
announced is toggle off. When I go to try another command, like command +
F1, it just says mirror. Mirror must be a standard key combination for Mac
OS and relates to video display options I am guessing. I believe that all
my windows are open that should be and everything is optimized properly. I
will double check everything again though. any feedback or suggestions
would be greatly appreciated.